Tuesday, January 27, 2015

American Airlines Mileage Fare Sale

Today it is only 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Miles to book each leg of a round trip ticket to many major European cities - from mid June to mid-July!

That's 60,000 round trip.

I just checked London, Paris, and Rome.

I used my United miles in December to book my flight to Rome and have been waiting for weeks for the miles cost on American to drop so I could book my return from London. I just did it this morning.

(In a future post, I'll discuss mileage programs in more detail.)

If you've been saving up those miles for a trip to Europe this looks like a great opportunity.

Be aware that the taxes and fees on each ticket will run you almost $375 - a round trip around $700. That is still a deal on a flight to Europe, but know just because you are using miles, the flights aren't free.

American Airlines website



No comments:

Post a Comment